BIO Accelerated Learning Program Yr 12
Has your child achieved a 9 in GCSE Triple Science or GCSE Biology? And a 9 in GCSE Biology?
As a parent, you must be proud of your child's hard work in achieving these grades! Enrolling them in A-Level Biology is another achievement worth celebrating.
A-Level Biology is known to be one of the most challenging subjects for A-Levels. It's also crucial for your child to earn an A* in this subject to become a competitive candidate for medical, dental, and veterinary programs at their desired university in the UK.
Many parents assume that their children can smoothly transition from GCSEs to A-Levels without any assistance.Enrol
Let me ask you a few questions about your child and A-Level Biology.
- Do you believe your child is ready for A-Level Biology?
- Do they possess the mindset necessary to excel in A-Levels, or do their GCSE mindset and strategies suffice?
- Do they have the study skills and revision strategies employed by A* A-Level Biology students to start strong and hit the ground running?
- Do they approach their exams with rigour, or do you think the techniques they used to pass their GCSEs will work well for A-Level Biology?
- Do they have a solid understanding of the Year 12 course content?
- If you answered "no" to any of these questions, keep reading because our course might be the answer you're seeking to support your child.
Let me also ask you this...
- Do you feel anxious that your child's confidence in passing A-Level Biology will be shaken if they start receiving poor test grades in Year 12?
- Are you worried that if their report card grades drop below their usual level, your child will lose motivation for studying A-Level Biology and give up on their A-Levels?
- Does the possibility of your child not earning an A on their UCAS prediction exam in Year 12 and not being predicted an A* for A-Level Biology in Year 13 concern you?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, it's time to take action!
You don't want your child to waste two years of their life only to fall short of their dreams and goals.
What happens if you don’t solve these problems?
Your child will receive a poor grade in Year 12 and won't earn an A on their UCAS prediction exam. Consequently, they won't be predicted an A* for A-Level Biology.
During Year 13, your child will experience high levels of stress and likely end up with a poor grade on their final A-Level Biology exam.
They might have to take a gap year, retake exams, enrol in a foundation course, or consider changing career paths.
Effectively, your child would have spent two years studying A-Level Biology without being able to utilize the results.
But don't worry, there's a solution!
Our 16-week Year 12 A-Level Biology course is specifically designed to help students stay on track in A-Level Biology, get ahead of the game, build a solid foundation, and secure an A* on their UCAS predicted grades.
By using our proven framework that has helped numerous students before them achieve the same result.
In this course, your child will achieve the following:
✔ Strategies to build and maintain confidence and motivation, ensuring they have the right mindset to consistently give their best effort.
✔ Effective study and revision strategies to reduce study time, prevent burnout, and stay focused and engaged.
✔ Rigorous exam techniques to minimize errors, enhance proficiency in using mark schemes, and dramatically improve test and exam grades.
✔ Comprehensive teaching of all Year 12 content to eliminate knowledge gaps and prepare for the UCAS prediction exam.
Does this sound like it would help your child?
✅ 16 weeks of tuition with Graeme and his team
✅ 3 hours of live lessons per week (two 90-minute lessons)
✅ Access to the course's private Kajabi Community group
✅ Support with UCAT, UCAS, and university interviews for medicine and dentistry, as well as guidance on work experience in these fields.